Friday, July 24, 2009

A work in progress

As many of you know, I'm fairly new to the blogging world. There is so much to learn! It seems like I could spend hours a day just researching all of the widgets and gadgets and whatnots that are out there. Not to mention actually coming up with posts to write about! I feel like I have so many interests and different things to write about that it is hard to narrow it down. Which leaves me afraid that I'm creating a rambling mess. You would let me know if that was the case, right? Right???

It is fun to experiment with the different features, too, like my signature at the bottom of the posts. Cool, right? At least I thought so :) One of my other newest additions on the right lets me share some of my favorite posts from other blogs with you. There is so much good information out there in the blogosphere. I try to feature some of the best information in my own posts, but this way it will be easier to share a lot more with you regularly, from hot deals and freebies to good green tips. Feel free to check it out!

So, please feel free to leave me some comments and let me know what you like, what you don't like, and what new things you would like to see. I love your comments!

2 comments:

Debra said...

I'm so busy with blogging that I haven't experimented too much with features. I LOVE the signature....ok, you'll have to tell me how to do that one! HaHa

Thanks for visiting! :-)

amber said...

one more thing...I love your blog design. I checked that site out, but it doesn't work for wordpress.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin