Saturday, July 25, 2009

Couponing 101, Again

Some of you might remember this post that I wrote called Couponing 101. It has been a pretty popular post, so if you haven't read it you might want to check it out. Hopefully it has saved you some money!

I just came across another "Couponing 101" series from the Grocery Price Blog, who also features a big price comparison database for several large grocery chains! I found some good coupon tips there and thought I would share:
Coupons Part 3 - Tips of the Trade

Of course, if you have any good coupon suggestions, please add a comment below. I would love to read them!

2 comments:

Toni-Lynn @ Grocery Price Blog said...

Thank you for adding my posts to your blog! I hope that you and your readers found it useful :)

Toni0Lyn

Toni-Lynn @ Grocery Price Blog said...

And I typed so fast the I wrote my own name wrong LOL

Toni-Lynn

Blog Widget by LinkWithin