Thursday, July 2, 2009

Swagbucks now offers cash in your paypal account!

Search & Win


I know, I know, I've blogged about swagbucks before, but I just had to share it again! Not only have I just cashed in for ANOTHER amazon gift card WOO-HOO, but I also wanted to share that now you can turn in your swagbucks for money deposited right into your paypal account!

What is swagbucks? It is a search engine, just like google, yahoo, etc. In fact, it actually utilizes both google.com and ask.com for its searches. However, unlike those other boring sites, it also randomly awards you "swagbucks" that you could win any time you search! Once you've earned some swagbucks, you can cash them in for tons of prizes, like mp3 downloads, movie posters, video games, amazon gift cards, and now cash through paypal!

If you haven't tried it, you really, really should. Think about how many searches you do during the day - at work, at home, on your cell phone or blackberry. If you do them through swagbucks, you earn prizes. So easy! Go check it out...really, you should...you know you want to!

6 comments:

Debbie said...

I just joined Swagbucks a couple weeks ago. It's a little addicting, I must say. I don't feel good unless I get at least 2 swagbucks every day. But I think 61 bucks in two weeks is pretty good. I've been lucky finding some codes on facebook and their blog. Do you have any helpful tips for newbies like me?

Mission of mamahood said...

They've been doing twitter codes, too, if you follow their tweets. I just search all of the time. Plus, get your friends to sign up because when they win, so do you. Referrals are great! 61 bucks is great for two weeks. Way to go!

Debbie said...

How do you get your friends to sign up under you? Do you get every swagbuck they do?

Mission of mamahood said...

Yes - you earn the same bucks they do (up to 100 bucks)! It is the best way to earn more bucks. If you go to your main swagbucks page, there should be a tab called "referrals" and you can either send an email out to friends, copy and paste your unique referral url, or grab one of their buttons to add to your website/blog/etc.

Anonymous said...

I need to be more diligent about my swagbucks! Thanks for telling me about this!

MD said...

I just logged onto swagbucks, did a a search and earned five swagbucks! Yeah!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin