Sunday, May 3, 2009

A toe in the water of cloth diapering


For those of you who really know me, I know you're not surprised when I say that I've been considering a switch to cloth diapers. In fact you're probably surprised that I haven't done it already. But after getting such a sweet deal on 7th generation diapers through our Amazon registry last year, we're still in the land of landfill stuffing.

I've really been looking into the CD options out there, and will probably be blogging about it a lot more in the near future. But for now, I just stumbled on this great event at Your Mama Reviews and wanted to pass it along. Not only does she have great reviews of AIO diaper options...she also has giveaways to enter!

1 comments:

MD said...

I hope we are out of diapers soon, but wish I would have went this route. I have a good friend with three kids that has done the traditional cloth diapers and thinks it is so easy. If we have another one, I will do cloth diapers.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin