Saturday, May 9, 2009

Scam in a can? How to make money from home and NOT get stuck in money transfer from Uganda.

Like so many of you, I would love more ways to earn money from home. I love being a SAHM but could use a little boost as a WAHM (that's a "Stay at home mom" and "Work at home mom" for all of you newbies out there).

So my current mission is to find legit ways to earn money from the computer. No, so far I haven't found anything to make big bucks sitting in my pj's typing on the computer. But I have found a few sites that can add up, and I hope to share them with you.

First of all - the old standy for making money on your computer is to complete surveys. How? Lots of companies pay big bucks to get into your mind, and there are plenty of survey companies that are happy to help them do it and pay you for the opportunity. Fascinating, right?

The problem is picking out the legit sites from the spam and scams and other shenanigans. The good sites are out there, and I want to help you wade through the muck to find them.

My first featured site:

Opinion Outpost - An easy interface and reliable surveys. This is one 0f my favorite go-to sites for earning money via surveys. Simply sign up and fill out your demographic info, and they will link you up with surveys to complete. Earn points with every survey, and trade them in for real cash once you've made $5 or more. Get a real, bank-worthy check mailed right to your house. One of my favorite features: if you don't qualify for a survey because, you know, you're too young, too wealthy, or just not the flavor of the minute, you get a chance to enter an instant win sweepstakes or make a small donation to a charity for your time. All in all, a good place to start if you're new to the survey world or looking for more survey opportunities.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin