Sunday, June 7, 2009

Free mp3's from Amazon!

One of my favorite online resources for purchasing mp3's is through Amazon. The payment and downloads are easy, and once I've downloaded the music I can use it whenever and wherever I want - no need to update the license or wait for it to expire.

Plus, you can often find FREE mp3's to download and sample, and what is better than free music?

Right now, check out Music for Children by the Gotham Wind Symphony - they're offering several of their songs on the album for free!

Not in the mood for children's music? Check out the Savoy Jazz Sampler...Count Basie Orchestra, Dizzy Gillespie, and more for free!

Of course, there is always old skool rap on the Delicious Vinyl Sampler. Bust a move, anyone?

1 comments:

Together We Save said...

Thanks for the info. I will have to check it out.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin