Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ready for CVS, I think?

I have several online friends that are always bragging about their amazing scores at CVS, where they stockpile all kinds of random stuff (toothpaste, wart remover, you know) at obscenely low prices. I think this week I am finally ready to foray into the mysterious world of CVSing.

The reason for my excitement to start this week? This deal on mouthwash from the The Natural Dentist (thanks Money Saving Mom!) I recently started going to a more natural dentist and based on his recommendations I've really been wanting to try a more natural, flouride-free product like the Natural Dentist mouthwash. Hmmmm, flouride...healthy teeth or health disaster? It's a controversial topic, to say the least. This is the first time I've talked to a real, actual licensed dentist who says that flouride is not good. I think it requires a little more research, but in the meantime I would love to try the product for free!

And, I actually bought a Sunday paper so I actually have coupons!! I might even try to score a deal on the Intuition razor for $.99 and the free 3m hooks!

I am sad to post that my computer seems to hate both coupons.com and smartsource.com, where many of the amazing coupons are found. I can't print from either site. I've complained to Mr. T about it (you would think a computer guy could get his own computer to print coupons for his money-saving wife!) but he doesn't seem that concerned. Boo. It might be time to resurrect the dinosaur PC from the basement, just for the coupons!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin